Kitchener Waterloo Wedding Photographer James Woo

Welcome to my blog!

My name is James Woo and I am a Kitchener Wedding photographer. On this site, you would be able to see my recent works and other portfolios. Don't forget to leave comments as you browse them. For information about services, products, and pricing, please visit my website at www.clickrphotography.com or click on the "WEBSITE" link above. For any other inquiries, please contact me at james@clickrphotography.com or jameshwoo@gmail.com

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Parry Sound here I come..

I will leave to Parry Sound this Friday for Megan & Robin wedding. Yes, long weekend wedding and it is my first destination wedding as well. Looking forward to it. Luckly, a friend of mine, Craig Purvis is tagging along as second photographer. I'll need help for sure. Megan and Robin are wonderfull couple. Know his parents from the church and small group. Thank you for hiring me as the photographer and it is like shooting the family.

Here some Engagement photos taken at Victoria Park, Kitchener on Wednesday 7 am at -4 C. But they managed to pull it out all rite.

Engagement season begin!!

MRE-1009

MRE-1069

MRE-1167

MRE-1047

MRE-1122

MRE-1059

0 comments: