Kitchener Waterloo Wedding Photographer James Woo

Welcome to my blog!

My name is James Woo and I am a Kitchener Wedding photographer. On this site, you would be able to see my recent works and other portfolios. Don't forget to leave comments as you browse them. For information about services, products, and pricing, please visit my website at www.clickrphotography.com or click on the "WEBSITE" link above. For any other inquiries, please contact me at james@clickrphotography.com or jameshwoo@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Heather and Shawn wedding

Heather and Shawn are tying the knot with casual way! This wedding was very relaxing and family/friend oriented. Enjoy the pictures!


HSW-1026-Edit

HSW-1028-Edit

HSW-1166-Edit

HSW-1188-Edit

HSW-1333-Edit

HSW-1397-Edit

HSW-1611-Edit

2 comments:

Chris said...

That flowergirl is adorable. Looks like a fun wedding! Nicely done!

Unknown said...

The Bride looks very Happy .. great shot