Kitchener Waterloo Wedding Photographer James Woo

Welcome to my blog!

My name is James Woo and I am a Kitchener Wedding photographer. On this site, you would be able to see my recent works and other portfolios. Don't forget to leave comments as you browse them. For information about services, products, and pricing, please visit my website at www.clickrphotography.com or click on the "WEBSITE" link above. For any other inquiries, please contact me at james@clickrphotography.com or jameshwoo@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Amber + Jay = Married

Nith Ridge, Ayr, what a nice place to have a wedding. This is my first wedding and I have fallen in love with this venue already. So much background to work with and for sure Amber & Jay had made a right choice. Congratulation to amber & Jay!

Blog6
Blog5
AJW-1211
AJW-1229
AJW-1313
AJW-1311
AJW-1314
AJW-1351
blog2
AJW-1583
blog1
AJW-1700

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "high fives" really make the jumping picture. Nice job.