Kitchener Waterloo Wedding Photographer James Woo

Welcome to my blog!

My name is James Woo and I am a Kitchener Wedding photographer. On this site, you would be able to see my recent works and other portfolios. Don't forget to leave comments as you browse them. For information about services, products, and pricing, please visit my website at www.clickrphotography.com or click on the "WEBSITE" link above. For any other inquiries, please contact me at james@clickrphotography.com or jameshwoo@gmail.com

Monday, July 18, 2011

Part 1: Adventure

Thanks to Groupon, I can afford to have an adventure of my life, gliding. Bought the deal and contact the club right away and booked the earliest time, cause so excited. Talked Paul Fish the organizer from the club and the communication between us was so smooth. Paul was so helpful in accommodating the booking.

Went to the Sosa Gliding Club on Friday with my boys, a club just south on Highway 8. Very impressed with the member. they were so nice and very helpful, even one one of member, John, was eagerly showing my boys about the glider, Thanks John.

If you want an adventure of a lifetime, don't hesitate to contact Paul Fish at Sosa Gliding Club He is such a wonderful man.. thanks Paul

My boys are posing inside the cockpit.
_DSF1052
_DSF1053

What a wing
_DSC6083

Because of the glider has no engine, you have to push it manually
_DSC6100

It needed a tow.. yes a tow.. to go up..
_DSC6073

Its me and Paul Fish before took off
_DSF1077

Finally we are up
_DSF1083

This is the view from cockpit.. what a rounded earth
My first gliding experience

That is African Lion Safari down ther..
_DSF1087

0 comments: