Kitchener Waterloo Wedding Photographer James Woo

Welcome to my blog!

My name is James Woo and I am a Kitchener Wedding photographer. On this site, you would be able to see my recent works and other portfolios. Don't forget to leave comments as you browse them. For information about services, products, and pricing, please visit my website at www.clickrphotography.com or click on the "WEBSITE" link above. For any other inquiries, please contact me at james@clickrphotography.com or jameshwoo@gmail.com

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cassandra and Luis E session

Had a great E session last Sunday with Cassandra and Luis. What an awesome couple they are, hard worker and very down to earth, reminded me when I came into Canada. I am so looking forward to shoot their wedding this end of month. Want to see more the photos? ask Cassandra and Luis for the password. blog3 CLE-1035 CLE-1037 CLE-1159 CLE-1089 blog2 blog1

0 comments: