Kitchener Waterloo Wedding Photographer James Woo

Welcome to my blog!

My name is James Woo and I am a Kitchener Wedding photographer. On this site, you would be able to see my recent works and other portfolios. Don't forget to leave comments as you browse them. For information about services, products, and pricing, please visit my website at www.clickrphotography.com or click on the "WEBSITE" link above. For any other inquiries, please contact me at james@clickrphotography.com or jameshwoo@gmail.com

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hayley and Dan Wedding

Congratulations to Hayley and Dan! What a good choice of the venue as well, Nith Ridge, just love to shoot there. Aren't you agree? HDW-10002 HDW-10025 HDW-10020 HDW-10138 HDW-10140 HDW-10229 HDW-10219 HDW-10239 HDW-10255 HDW-10395

5 comments:

jhon said...

wedding shoots, post-wedding shoots, couple shoots. We are constantly ranked as the top wedding photographer in Kerala.country family photography

Indrajeet Gupta said...

You are doing well and Very Nice Blog regarding Wedding Photography, Candid Photographer, Pre-Wedding Shoot. Best Wedding Photographer in Patna

Indrajeet Gupta said...

I really impressed with your photography related blog, It's the best post and very well organised regarding Wedding photography, Pre-Wedding Shoot, Candid Photographer. Best Pre Wedding Candid Photographer in Patna

Indrajeet Gupta said...

Good effort! and impressive blog regarding the best wedding photography, Candid Photographer Best Wedding Candid Photographer in Patna

Indrajeet Gupta said...

Very good blog that I found ever, It's really helpful to me to get Best Wedding Photography and Videography idea Best Candid Wedding Photographer in Patna