Kitchener Waterloo Wedding Photographer James Woo

Welcome to my blog!

My name is James Woo and I am a Kitchener Wedding photographer. On this site, you would be able to see my recent works and other portfolios. Don't forget to leave comments as you browse them. For information about services, products, and pricing, please visit my website at www.clickrphotography.com or click on the "WEBSITE" link above. For any other inquiries, please contact me at james@clickrphotography.com or jameshwoo@gmail.com

Monday, November 16, 2009

Sherri & Ray are engaged!

The weather has been soo nice for past week. Nice day for photo session. We went to waterloo park, soo crowded but we managed to have a good spot with less crowd.

SRE-1019-Edit

SRE-1050-Edit

SRE-1092-Edit

SRE-1100-Edit

SRE-1171-Edit

13 comments:

Victor Saidov said...

Wow! These look stunning! You did amazing job and the photos got classy feel to them! Keep up the great work!

Debbie said...

Wow, Sherri and Ray, they are awesome, you guys all look great.

joe said...

Great work!

kyle said...

Absolutely perfect light in the field, how gorgeous!

Kristi Wright said...

That field is beautiful. The first shot is my fav.

Stephie said...

WOW! Awesome location!

Ceece said...

James you nailed the light! what fun great images!

Teresa K photography said...

So nice and soft and pretty...I know your clients LOVE their images!!

Alan said...

Jame - the colours here are fantastic. My favourite is #1

Mark said...

Nice job James.... Backlighting is very nice!

Shyann said...

AWW!! I love the first two!!! Greeat shots! Keep up the good work! :)

Ruth said...

What a dreamy shoot.. definitely in love with those first couple shots, especially! Great job, I bet they're pleased!

William Massey said...

The kiss with the kids swinging was a great idea.