Kitchener Waterloo Wedding Photographer James Woo

Welcome to my blog!

My name is James Woo and I am a Kitchener Wedding photographer. On this site, you would be able to see my recent works and other portfolios. Don't forget to leave comments as you browse them. For information about services, products, and pricing, please visit my website at www.clickrphotography.com or click on the "WEBSITE" link above. For any other inquiries, please contact me at james@clickrphotography.com or jameshwoo@gmail.com

Monday, August 2, 2010

Sherri & Ray are married

Hey hey its me James. It has been awhile not to post, been crazy busy for the season. Anyway, just want to post amazing wedding photo of Sherri & Ray. They look so young and in love.

SRW-1007
SRW-1015
She looks like a model isn't she?
SRW-1061
SRW-1140
SRW-1174
SRW-1173
SRW-1337
blog-2
blog1
SRW-1495
blog2-2
blog3-2
booth-114
booth-105
booth-103

Want to see more? go to my website www.clickrphotography.com and enter the password on the Client Only tab. What is the password? ask Sherri or Ray.

0 comments: