Kitchener Waterloo Wedding Photographer James Woo

Welcome to my blog!

My name is James Woo and I am a Kitchener Wedding photographer. On this site, you would be able to see my recent works and other portfolios. Don't forget to leave comments as you browse them. For information about services, products, and pricing, please visit my website at www.clickrphotography.com or click on the "WEBSITE" link above. For any other inquiries, please contact me at james@clickrphotography.com or jameshwoo@gmail.com

Monday, August 16, 2010

Tawnya + Dustin = Married

I didn't know that Tawnya was a model, till the Dad's speeches. No wonder, she acted naturally infront of camera and has a killer pose too. Check her pose...

Page Gallery™ v4.06

blog1

TDW-10106

TDW-10231

TDW-10244

BLOG5

TDW-10617

BLOG3

Page Gallery™ v4.06

Page Gallery™ v4.06

BOOTH1

5 comments:

Lyn Ismael-Bennett said...

Great job, James! I'm loving the bride's portrait showcasing her birdcage veil :)

Donna Hall-Brodie said...

James...you did a fabulous job at Tawnya & Dustin's Wedding - these pics are GREAT! Can't wait to see the rest :-)

Mother of the Bride

Clickr Photography said...

Thanks Lyn.. She owned the birdcage.. :)

Thanks Donna... I am flattered and gives energy boost to finished it off all the photo this week.

Judy Hall, Grandmother of the Bride said...

Amazing pics. Cannot wait to see the rest of them. Great Job!

Hayley Fillier said...

Hi James.... Nothing short of amazing. you are Defiantly in the right line of work. It was so nice to have met you! I will be in touch....