Kitchener Waterloo Wedding Photographer James Woo

Welcome to my blog!

My name is James Woo and I am a Kitchener Wedding photographer. On this site, you would be able to see my recent works and other portfolios. Don't forget to leave comments as you browse them. For information about services, products, and pricing, please visit my website at www.clickrphotography.com or click on the "WEBSITE" link above. For any other inquiries, please contact me at james@clickrphotography.com or jameshwoo@gmail.com

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cass and Dan E session in Hamilton

This is the first time that I have Engagement session in Hamilton. Didn't that Hamilton such a totally different city that I have been and have lots of places to go, have Dundurn Castle, Botanical Garden, Beach and of course downtown.

I had fun for the whole night with Cass and Dan. Thanks to both of you that willing to travel and pose for me on that night!

Here are some of the photos, from Dundurn Castle, Beach to Dancing under city lights. Enjoy!

CDE-1009
CDE-1033
CDE-1041
CDE-1067
CDE-1076
CDE-1088
CDE-1168
CDE-1182

0 comments: