Kitchener Waterloo Wedding Photographer James Woo

Welcome to my blog!

My name is James Woo and I am a Kitchener Wedding photographer. On this site, you would be able to see my recent works and other portfolios. Don't forget to leave comments as you browse them. For information about services, products, and pricing, please visit my website at www.clickrphotography.com or click on the "WEBSITE" link above. For any other inquiries, please contact me at james@clickrphotography.com or jameshwoo@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Clickr at Welcome Wagon Kitchener

Introducing new modern, cool and state of the art called ALUMI PRINT. In Clickr, we always try to give you the most updated state of the art print. What is that? all I can say come by and check it out yourself at my next bridal show with Welcome Wagon Kitchener, Sunday September 11, 2011. Anybody book me via bridal show will received 12x18 Alumi Print. Click here about Welcome Wagon

Here is the comparison between Alumi Print and Regular Print
_DSF1330


I just love the Alumi Print, its so vibrant and modern.

0 comments: