Kitchener Waterloo Wedding Photographer James Woo

Welcome to my blog!

My name is James Woo and I am a Kitchener Wedding photographer. On this site, you would be able to see my recent works and other portfolios. Don't forget to leave comments as you browse them. For information about services, products, and pricing, please visit my website at www.clickrphotography.com or click on the "WEBSITE" link above. For any other inquiries, please contact me at james@clickrphotography.com or jameshwoo@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

E session at Elora

After celebration of spritual and physical, off I went to Elora with Paul and Lindsay for E session. Elora is very nice little town, that has everything. The nature, the architecture, the gorge, even the shops. Love the way they decorate the shops.

Here some of the photos.

LPE-1325

LPE-1109-Edit

LPE-1020

LPE-1215-Edit

LPE-1297-Edit

LPE-1282-Edit

0 comments: