Kitchener Waterloo Wedding Photographer James Woo

Welcome to my blog!

My name is James Woo and I am a Kitchener Wedding photographer. On this site, you would be able to see my recent works and other portfolios. Don't forget to leave comments as you browse them. For information about services, products, and pricing, please visit my website at www.clickrphotography.com or click on the "WEBSITE" link above. For any other inquiries, please contact me at james@clickrphotography.com or jameshwoo@gmail.com

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Joanna & Sam E session

Didn't know that Joanna and me are in the same church, Glencairn M.B Church, Kitchener, up until she contacted me and asked me to become her wedding photographer. It always a blessing to work with other brother and sister in Christ. We had really had a great time and fun time.

Lovely Joanna
JSE-1457-Edit

JSE-1048-Edit

JSE-1147-Edit

JSE-1209-Edit

JSE-1309-Edit

Sam as in 300 series
JSE-1587-Edit

JSE-1558-Edit

JSE-1562-Edit


Meanwhile... the Maid of Honor is enjoying the afternoon

JSE-1643-Edit

0 comments: