Kitchener Waterloo Wedding Photographer James Woo

Welcome to my blog!

My name is James Woo and I am a Kitchener Wedding photographer. On this site, you would be able to see my recent works and other portfolios. Don't forget to leave comments as you browse them. For information about services, products, and pricing, please visit my website at www.clickrphotography.com or click on the "WEBSITE" link above. For any other inquiries, please contact me at james@clickrphotography.com or jameshwoo@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy birthday Michael!

Yesterday, my baby turn to 5.. time flies... thought that we can have the birthday party this Sunday but because of it is father day so we decided to have it Sunday before.
Here is the cake
Michael bday

Its Michael and the gank
Michael bday

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah so much fun nih ... Michael makin ganteng aja

Unknown said...

BTW, Great photo shot ... COOL

Addison pf said...

I shall now enrich your life by sharing with you about bridge paintball, birthday party Kitchener, birthday party Cambridge, birthday party. I find myself constantly drawn back to the subject of bridge paintball, birthday party Kitchener, birthday party Cambridge, birthday party. While it is becoming a hot topic for debate, it is important to remember that ‘what goes up must come down.’ It still has the power to shock the upper echelons of progressive service sector organizations, who are yet to grow accustomed to its discombobulating nature. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve