Kitchener Waterloo Wedding Photographer James Woo

Welcome to my blog!

My name is James Woo and I am a Kitchener Wedding photographer. On this site, you would be able to see my recent works and other portfolios. Don't forget to leave comments as you browse them. For information about services, products, and pricing, please visit my website at www.clickrphotography.com or click on the "WEBSITE" link above. For any other inquiries, please contact me at james@clickrphotography.com or jameshwoo@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hannah and Adam are engaged

It is love in the air!
Can you feel it? it must be love.. Yes, so much love for this couple. They are totally in love..

HAE-1192-Edit

HAE-1186-Edit

HAE-1179-Edit

HAE-1177-Edit

HAE-1075-Edit

HAE-1074-Edit

21 comments:

Rose said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE thw two last ones... great pics James! You are very talented!

Unknown said...

Awsome works. Artistic. Love it.

lee said...

oooooooh..... aaaaahhh.....

when it's my day, you better be around... hahaha

absolutely beautiful beyond words!

4 thumbs up (i borrowed my neighbor's)

Hadi Rusiah said...

Great works!

Arrrggghhhh said...

Great Pics !!

But uhmm...

could you scale down the pics on the main page a bit...

Us with slow inet connection will find it hard to access/load the page :p

Shari DeAngelo said...

Beautiful images!!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Especially the one by the waterfall.

Lanny S said...

Great pictures James.......love to see the all the pictures esp. the last two.....

Anonymous said...

Great Photo ... wish I can get one :D ... Well done Bro :)

Unknown said...

waterfall background is great ... Beautiful

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work ...

Anonymous said...

Wow.. Very Brilliant....
So beautiful....
I wish I can have such as picture........

mmmm......

David McNeil said...

these are great autumnal colours :)

Melissa Lawler said...

Great autumn colors.

Vida Carson said...

OMG the last one is just... amazing!!

Marianne said...

Loving the autumnal colours.

Kristi Wright said...

The last one is my fav!

Anonymous said...

very nice shot !

James - NYC Wedding Photographers said...

These are amazing photographs! You clients must be so happy.

Unknown said...

So warm and lovely. Just wonderful!

Jean said...

Seriously stunning photos. Love the warmth you've captured.