Kitchener Waterloo Wedding Photographer James Woo

Welcome to my blog!

My name is James Woo and I am a Kitchener Wedding photographer. On this site, you would be able to see my recent works and other portfolios. Don't forget to leave comments as you browse them. For information about services, products, and pricing, please visit my website at www.clickrphotography.com or click on the "WEBSITE" link above. For any other inquiries, please contact me at james@clickrphotography.com or jameshwoo@gmail.com

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Kathryn and Ben's Wedding

My wedding season ended with a beautiful wedding on a beautiful day. The day just went smooth and kudos to Bride and Groom and wedding parties. They were so braved to pose for me on chilly condition. The result, of course a great photos!

KBW-10201

KBW-10145

KBW-10615

KBW-10532-2-Edit

KBW-11023-Edit

KBW-11026-Edit

15 comments:

Shyann said...

Beautiful!! Love the light!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Nicely taken! Capture all the right moment of the newly wed! Love them all!

Timothy E Kaldas said...

Beutiful work James. I love the bridal shots. They're really stunning with great lighting.

Ben Godkin said...

Beautiful Dreamy lighting! Great Job... I love the shot of the Bride and Flower girl under the veil.

Benso said...

Beautiful shots, kudos to you, James.

Unknown said...

Like to see your pictures James, very sharp & nice shots............

chocolab said...

Absolutely stunning work...love the bride and flower girl picture.

Anonymous said...

Like the angle taken for the Bride ... Great Job James

Unknown said...

The photos are wonderfully taken .... I love it so much ... especially the one with the little girl ^_^ .. I guess a lot of effort for that one ... stunning James, When you have time to take mine :)

Anonymous said...

very very nice photos..

stephie joy said...

Love the photo with the bride and flower girl in the veil! Great capture!! Such emotion.

James Bitz said...

Love the shot with the bride and flowergirl!

Anonymous said...

Very professional indeed !

joe sanfilippo said...

Awesome shots right here! Love the second and third the most!!

Gina Emerson said...

Beautiful photographs all around! I love that first one :)