Kitchener Waterloo Wedding Photographer James Woo

Welcome to my blog!

My name is James Woo and I am a Kitchener Wedding photographer. On this site, you would be able to see my recent works and other portfolios. Don't forget to leave comments as you browse them. For information about services, products, and pricing, please visit my website at www.clickrphotography.com or click on the "WEBSITE" link above. For any other inquiries, please contact me at james@clickrphotography.com or jameshwoo@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Heather & Trevor wedding

I never have a photographer as my client before and pretty stoke that I found out that and kind of nervous taking photographer wedding photos. But it ended up we had a blast and everything just went smooth. Did I mentioned he is amazing photographer as well?

Congratulations to Heather and Trevor!

Heather  Trevor's Wedding

Heather & Trevor's Wedding

Heather & Trevor's Wedding

Heather & Trevor's Wedding

Heather & Trevor's Wedding

Heather & Trevor's Wedding

Heather & Trevor's Wedding

24 comments:

Shyann said...

Great shots!! I love the one of them kissing in the road. Perfect. The one with the umbrella is too cute also!

Debbie Mayes said...

They look like so much fun!!

Preston said...

love love love every sing shot!!!

Kelly said...

Looks like an amazing, rustic location! Fun umbrella shot.

Vida Carson said...

Oh my gosh that umbrella shot is great hahaha! I love it :]

PS: I just sent you an email :)

Unknown said...

These two are so so cute and you captured this so well! Great Work.

-s said...

I love the road shots, and the autumn leaf on the ground. Great POV

Phillip Allen said...

Having just recently photographed the wedding of two fellow wedding photographers I concur with your experience that rather than being imbued with additional nerves, it was actually a blast. You've certainly delivered the goods on this one, and then some! Fantastic work :~)

Cassie Garnet said...

I love the one of them kissing in front of the house! And the dip kiss! They stand out so brilliantly!

Eliza Claire said...

Gorgeous shots! Yep, the road and the umbrella ones are, without doubt, my favourites!

ChristanP said...

Great work. The umbrella shot is classic!

Sophie from Triple 8 Photography said...

looks like a fun session! Great shots!

Alan Hutchison said...

Great set of images - the umbrella shot is excellent

mushroom & gadgets said...

Love the umbrella jump :-)

Lara Eichhorn said...

I love the first set of detail shots. And wow, what a dip!

Sarah Lee said...

Lovely session great work! I really the first one of the b & g together.

Deborah said...

LOVE the umbrella shot!! Great job!

Ben Godkin said...

Your Bride and Groom portraits are fantastic! Love the dip shot.

Corey B said...

SUCH a great selection of images! Captures the beauty and the fall aspect nicely.

Anonymous said...

Really nice detail shots. I'm sure they would have loved these. You have done well.

myonlyphoto said...

Wow these are amazing shots. Put smile on my face. Anna :)

Kat Forsyth said...

I love the ones in the road! Just stunning.

Unknown said...

Great Job James ... like the one with Umbrella :)

LS said...

I like the "school bus" one.......great pic. James......